To reserve a kitten you wil first need to contact us directly and tell us a bit about yourself, children, and any other pets. We will do our best to match you with the right kitten, but also reserve the right to refuse any sale. Our Contract clearly states Kittens are NOT sold for resale in pet stores, are NOT outdoor pets, are NOT to be declawed, and are NOT to be sold for scientific research.
A $300.00 deposit is required for you to reserve a kitten, and be placed on our waiting list. It is 100% refundable until you choose a kitten, and approve the contract. This can be sent by Pay-Pal, electronic transfer, or cheque. The balance is due at the time the kitten is picked up in cash, or full and final payment must be received 2 weeks prior to delivery, or shipping date.
SBT TICA Registered Pet Kittens include the following
- 2 sets of Vaccinations and Vaccination record (as per Canadian Vetrinarian Guidelines)
- Deworming is done twice and deworming record (as per Canadian Vetrinarian Guidelines)
- 2 year genetic health guarantee
- Kitten starter kit which includes samples of food, toys, and a helpful information booklet
- TICA (The International Cat Association) Registration Papers
- Uncaged, heathy, socialized, ragdoll kitten
- Photos and videos of your kitten
- LIfetime breeder support. We also love to hear, and receive updates on your kitten
* ****Kittens are spayed, neutered, microchipped between 11-14 weeks before they are placed in their forever homes. This is included in the pet purchase price. There are NO exceptions.
******Kittens are not placed earlier then 12 weeks. There are no exceptions.
*****Shipping by courier, or delivery is not included in the purchase price. Please contact us regarding delivery, flight, shipping crate, vaccination, and health certificate costs and requirements.